Gen3 Two Pin Military QRB Kit for Rifle Calibers
Includes Barrel Plate, Receiver Plate, Star Nut, Gas Extension and Gas Tube. Currently in use by the United States Air Force equipped on the Air Crew Survival Weapon (GAU-5A) Rifle.
QRB WORKS FOR ALL CALIBERS THAT OPERATE ON AR-15 UPPER RECEIVERS
The QRB Kit can only be used on Barrels with a maximum outside diameter of 0.985" and Free Float Hand Guards with a maximum width of 2.0" Also the QRB will add 1.5" to the length of your free floating hand guard.
For your Ar-15 style rifle or pistol. Change calibers in seconds! The QRB allows you to remove the barrel of your rifle or pistol quickly. NO drilling or modifications needed!
- Fit your AR-15 Carbine or Pistol into a Backpack or Bugout Bag with ease. Perfect for discreet transport.
- Assemble and Fire in seconds, even in low light. Able to KEEP strong hand on grip - Nothing to Depress or twist with strong hand.
- Use GROSS MOTOR SKILLS to assemble due to two piece gas system. No lining up tiny gas access hole with gas tube first!
- Able to use a wide range of Free Float Hand Guards for the attachment of Back-up Iron Sights and accessories.
- Super fast barrel and upper cleaning!
- The QRB is able to retain POA/POI as the barrel still "head-spaces" off the stock positions (our tests have shown accuracy retained to less than 1 MOA of original rifle setup!).
- With the purchase of an additional Barrel Lock Plate, switching to a different barrel length or caliber, like the 300 Blackout, takes just seconds!
- Proudly made in the USA - that means something to us.
Please select a gas tube size.
**** Our QRB System is designed to work with Gas Impingement or Blow Back Weapons using Free Float Hand Guards 2" wide or less. **** The QRB has successfully been used on 223/556, 7.62x39, 22 Rimfire, 9mm, 40 Caliber, 45 Caliber, 300 Blackout, Bushmaster 450, 458 SOCOM and 50AE. If looking to use with a AR10 Style 308 or 6.5 Creedmoor, make sure to check out the 308 QRB tab! Our Patented Quick Release Barrel Kit for the AR-15/M4 lets YOUR rifle or pistol easily takedown into a very small package without drilling or other modifications to install. As an example below, a 16" Barreled Carbine with an overall length of 33.5" now becomes two 17.5" pieces. Try that with just removing the upper with pushing the pins - you'll end up with a 16" piece and a HUGE 25+" piece - Forget fitting that in a small pack or briefcase without sticking out. THE QRB is for those who don't want to leave their rifle at home.